click your curser by the fish and leave them food to eat

March 24, 2008

Its been a hard day

It is late and its been a hard day. And I don't know what to write. I having been looking at other blogs getting ideas but is not stiring up those creative juices.

It was funny this weekend though. Had my granddaughter staying with me she is 8 and very much a little Diva. Well she has seem to take a liking to my back scratcher. As she walked out
my bedroom door she said "Grandma when you pass can I have your back scratcher?" I laughed
out loud and quickly informed her that I did not need to pass in order for her to have a back scratcher. She is the love of my life and is forever saying things that amaze me. I need to write more about those kinds of things.

To me blogging is alot like journeling, which is something I have always had problems with. I want to learn though to be able to write what I am feeling. So I will stumble along here.

3 comments:

Kevin Wecker said...

I spotted your comment on Jules' site - stopped by to see your words...

Thank you for your thoughts! Amazing how so many words can take up a single moment! Have fun, as I look forward to more!

kelly ann said...

Kevin, thanks for stopping by, and you know I try to be a woman of few words and it just doesn't work. :o)

Jules~ said...

ha haa! I can so see her coming out of the room with the sole purpose to ask you that question.

She is always such a blessing....says whatever is on her mind and heart, just like her Gramma.