click your curser by the fish and leave them food to eat

December 31, 2010

A new year

I have not posted for one year, to me that is sad. I had high hopes of learning to write. To express what has been in my heart for years. Why I can't get passed a few post I do not know. But it is a new year.

I have never been much on New Year's resolutions but this year I have one. In fact I have more than one. I am going to start exercising all the time...yes many people say that. But I have lost 45lbs. I have 35 more to go. I know exercise is the next change in my life style.

Then I am going to organize my office...boring...but necessary.

Then I am going to write something down maybe not everyday but at least twice a week.

hee hee

we will see.
But I feel good about the new year. I feel at peace. And I look forward to seeing what unfolds for me and my family.

And to top it all off I will be training for a 5k run!

2 comments:

Jules~ said...

Hi there my amazing sweet friend. You always inspire me in so many ways. You seek God's heart and attitude in all you do as you press forward. 45lbs is amazing to lose and it reminds me that 'never' should not be in my vocabulary. A 5k run?! You rock!

kelly ann said...

What a blessing you are. Hey do you like those fishes?