click your curser by the fish and leave them food to eat

April 14, 2008

my million dollar shot

I have finally hit the big time. I knew my ship would come in some day.And with the wonderful world wide webb I will be able to sail away into the sunset. Ebay is one of those great sites you can make your millions on. People will buy just about anything. So if pieces of french toast with the picture of the Virgin Mary burned into can sell then so can mine. I was making my lunch the other morning casually grabbing potatoe chips out of the bag when what do I lay my hands on? The chip with the smily face!!! It is a sign I know it is a sign. And I think I am going to sell it to highest bidder. The sweet life here I come!








 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jules~ said...

Oh this is too funny!
This Mr. Chip looks like he is hiding a secret with that smile.
So what'cha gonna do with your winnings?

kelly ann said...

yeah he is kind of the evil smiley face. What will I do with all the money? Quit my job! And spend a life time of puttering in my garden.

Mary said...

LOL this is awesome!

Though, honestly, I have to wonder if it could top the guy who was auctioning off a cheeto that he claimed was in the shape of Chuck Norris.